Brakes Brakes for all kinds of cranes and for specific equipment
Brakes for all kinds of cranes and for equipment specific to the customer or manufacturer's requirements. Each brake is certified and complies with hoisting standards.
Several types of brakes and brake calipers are manufactured or remanufactured for distributors such as:
- Traction (NAPA)
- Hewitt Équipement
- John Deere
Composition of brakes and various composites:
- Carbon fibre and ceramics
Types of brakes:
- Brakes for cranes
- Brakes for heavy machinery (off-road and road)
- Brakes for mining sector
- Brakes for applications in the marine sector
- Brakes for the agricultural sector
- Brakes for the heavy industrial sector
- Brakes for paper-making
- Brakes for material handling equipment (lift)
- Brakes for the forestry sector
- Brakes for the railway sector
Design and manufacture of brake systems for industrial application
Our machining workshop allows us to tool the drums and adjust each of the sets of brakes with the machined drums. It is possible to make sets of drums and brakes that are perfectly moulded according to current standards.
(See other information document about Machining Workshop)
Refurbishment of hydraulic braking systems (calipers):
- Machining of calipers for the insertion of new pistons or altering the volume and strength.
- Set of replacement gaskets and new pistons. We are able to manufacture pistons if none are available.
- Full range of brand new calipers from the following brands: Brembo, ICE, Raybestos, Mico, Carlisle, Rockwell also available.
We can machine brake wheels for better performance.We carry out non-destructive testing.
Types of markets
- Pulp and paper
- Power plants
- Fertilisation and agriculture
- All kinds of transport: mining and metals, food, maritime, harbour, school and railway) ...
All manufacture and refurbishment is inspected, tested and certified with a stringent quality control process. Traceability of each product is possible thanks to our impressive ERP system.
This allows us to offer guarantees on our products which sometimes exceed the original warranties.